Saturday, December 3, 2016

Local TM

Nov 25th

I have been working on keeping the leaves off the trail (that's a non-stop job this season, yikes!). Today I met a park abutter who came out and introduced herself and said she likes the trails and wanted to thank me for them...

This tree fell down few years back (I think it was Hurricane Irene...)
Roots (dirt and stones...)

Dec 3rd - New Trail up on the hill completed

A little more challenging side loop at the top of the hill was finally finished today. The ramps took a long time to build but it will be a fun short section to ride :-) Met another local mountain biker in the park today who will be riding and enjoying the park as well  - all is well!
(Yellow Tint added to accentuate the trail)

Dec. 7th

I tweaked the new trail a bit (curves were too sharp).

No comments:

Post a Comment