Saturday, October 14, 2017

Indian Kill Revisited

After my seemingly near brush with death back in 2015,  I returned with my good friend Chad and had a much more sane trek!
Chad at the dam
We did the loop at the bottom
This is at the first climb
Ah memories, this is where I had to crawl like a worm when it was covered in ice...
It a beautiful little park
Macho tree split
An old relic from yesteryear

End of the line 

We reached the houses just north of Mayfair and the trail ended. This trailer perched up on the cliff was in someone's back yard.


On the way back we scooted over these logs.

But the real challenge was this one!

Chad and I had a good time. It always fun to check out nature and enjoy the woods (especially when the trails aren't covered with ice!)

No comments:

Post a Comment