Saturday, May 4, 2019

Wilton Woods - May 4th

Stream sounds and checking out the moved bridge

 It was another wet and dreary day and I felt it would not be a good day to mountain bike (trails would be too wet) so I decided to take a hike in Wilton Woods instead. I entered at the main lot at Branch Brook and ascended the Blue Trail on the East.

What a great job the trail crew did moving this bridge! Gotta get back here on a sunny and dry day to ride it :-)

Never noticed this but there is a rusted wreck is off the the side of the White Trail when ascending the nasty hill just after the main stream crossing.

Wilton Woods - The sounds of streams...

Lastly, I will be creating a musical composition from these stream sounds (another addition to my Nature Suite). Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment