Sunday, June 28, 2020

It's always great in Trumbull...

Although the weatherman predicted TERRIBLE rainstorms - most of the day was quite pleasant.

Rail Trail

Ironically, when I arrived in Trumbull it started raining when I took the bike off the car rack so I rode the rail trail for a bit.  I had to stash my glasses in my mini hip pack until it cleared.
As it cleared on the Rail Trail


Old Mine Park

I turned around once it cleared and decided to ride a bit of Old Mine. I rode up to the first overlook and took a few photos--its a really special spot!
And then a fast exit across the field and footbridge where I grokked the geese!
Finally I headed back down to the Valley. This kiosk needs info!

Pequonnock Valley

I took it fairly easy again today and took the White Trail down to the canyon.
I headed back out on the Blue and blood and mud proved it was a good ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment