Sunday, February 7, 2021

Another Visit to Bradley and a new Trail discovered in Wilton!

A sunny day for a change - always good to get out in the woods!

Bradley Park 

There's more trails here than I noticed years back - I hiked the Yellow off to the left by the entrance and GPSd it. Trailforks map shots indicate where I was.


At the end of the spur (Old Farm Road)

Near this intersection
I took the Yellow (northward)

Ah yes - I remember this climb...


The Beer Break

I found a spot to sit--snowfree--and crack open a relaxing beer...
The rock location :-)


Map Kiosk at the entrance (see my reflection?)

Kinda cool (across the street)

Trail Discovery In Wilton

I noticed a "bridge to nowhere" behind the Wilton Commuter lot and checked out the trail

end of the line!

No comments:

Post a Comment