Sunday, November 7, 2021

A Sunday Backwoods Trek

I came here once in the early spring and today was a great day to this time: document the trek!
This main trail looked like it might have been an old carriage road
There were a few obstacles along the way!
But nothing was insurmountable and I continued...
Until I ended up at Howe Road. It continued on but I turned around here...
The mid early afternoon sun was really nice amongst the trees
And Trail #3 ran along a really high ridge - the river was far below. This was single track and NOT an ancient carriage road
At the end  -  someone had a nice idea!
A side trail was even labeled!

Trail #7veered of the the right up a hill
And I ended my trek on trail #7 here - although it still continued (barely!) beyond the fallen log...

There are more trails here which I'll be back at some point to check out but at least now the main trails I've charted!


No comments:

Post a Comment