Wednesday, June 29, 2022

River Highlands

I finally got off my rump and ventured over to "the west side of the river" to ride River Highlands. It was great! Most of the trails were fairly easy but full of sinewy curves and nice flow.

 Example of non-stop "sinewy curves"


Once by the river - you ride high above it on a ledge - very cool!
I took the yellow trail along the ravine and stream that leads to the riverside. What marvelous benched trails. Its really stunning ride thru here...
I took a short break here and ate a pear for replenishment...
I then ascended (lugging my bike by foot) this REALLY STEEP trail - this is the view back down  - CRAZY!
Finally, I rode around a bit on the trails to the north before heading back to the parking lot...

It's really a great place and I'll be back for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment