Thursday, July 7, 2022

Case - from Mountain Road entrance

I decided to ride another section of Case Mountain I had yet to explore... entering from the Mountain Road entrance.


My intention was to ride the Upper Ridge trail but it was blocked... 

...so I picked the Makka Lakka Bombaclot and Case Mambo Dogface trails instead.
What a great trail! Lots of rocks but its not out of my league! Just need a couple more times to ride it without choking.
The downhill to the fire road was a blast. Nothing like flying down a scuplted trail over a pine needle ground cover :-)
The reservoir was looking great as always - there were a few swimmers (on the left)
As I have said before - it seems impossible to ride in the Glastonbury/Manchester area without encountering the power lines!
Proof of the ride :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment