Saturday, August 20, 2022

Ride to Hell and Back!

WTF? A green trail on Trailforks should be easy, right? Well it was relatively flat but ridiculously overgrown with numerous deadfalls so the ride turned out to be a nightmare!

Getting stabbed by pricklers,  slogging over numerous tree blockages and trying to discern which way to go on a myriad of different pseudo hard-to-even-see trails made riding the green level trail one of the worst rides of my life!

After riding thru 4ft prickers with shorts on I thought once I got here things would improve - NOPE!
Where's the trail?
One of many blowdowns I had to scoot over
Never thought I'd be so happy to ride on pavement!
The paved trail along the river was super easy riding but a welcome relief
I turned around here, where the pavement ended
A the north end of the paved trail - very pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment