Saturday, October 14, 2023

Colonie Park - By The River!

On the way up to visit my mother I stopped by Colonie Mohawk River Park to ride the trails by the river.  I have often ridden the trails on the south side of the rail trail but this was my first time riding the trails by the river - they were great!

Some of the Green Trails (as marked on Trailforks) have been "sanitized" for young mothers with baby carriages but they are still fun to ride
There's plenty of decent singletrack!
Along the river was great!
This is the location of the photo ABOVE
The lovely Mohawk River:
There's even a covered bridge!
Even though I was a bit pressed for time, I couldn't resist riding a bit of the trails on the south side of the rail trail which I used to ride quite frequently :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment