Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Finally : Decent Weather to bike!

 I've been very busy lately and it seemed every time I had a bit of free time it was raining or cloudy, cold and damp. Well finally last week I had some time to ride at both Dividend Pond and a bit of River Highlands.

Dividend Pond

At  Dividend Pond, I had to check out the new trail and of course ride the two mini Sidewinders and the great Pit Viper Trail!

River Highlands

At River Highlands, I only had time for a quickie but there are some really fun trails there!

Watrous Park

On Tuesday, the weather so great so I popped over to Watrous Park to check it out. I was only there once a couple of years ago before they built the Children of the Corn trail. It was great. There are lots of log rides all over the park -- I tried a few but this old man needs to go back and try a few more - I 'm fairly timid in my old age!

 Greg Yard Work

Finally I went over to my son's house and helped with his fix-me-upper yard work. He had hurt his knee pretty bad climbing so I dug up and moved a lot of dirt across the front yard to shore up his driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment