Monday, August 12, 2024

Woodlin Club to Third Falls

After a nice visit with my mother at the Glendale Home, I decided--on a whim--to check out the former Woodlin Club. I had read a while back that the town of Glenville had bought it and wondered what it was like now...

There's a parking lot... 

...and a long curved mowed descent thru the fields to the woods.
Once in the woods, it was a short descent to the falls area.
I first took a left and reascended the steep hill which brought me to the fence and then another very steep descent.
I backtracked and went down to the river's edge.

Lastly I went east along the yellow trail for a bit and got a nice photo of the sun thru the trees

Related Info

Photos of the Former Swimming Area

Apparently it had a Ski Tow!

(The vertical drop of the area was approximately 90 feet)

No comments:

Post a Comment