Friday, July 17, 2015

A Parking a-hole and a cringing Paul Bunyan (MRP)

At 5:30 PM I went to a tribute over at Sterling Farms for an acquaintance of mine who died tragically a while ago. It was the basically the old Bar Car crowd on the Commuter train but a fitting get-together to honor someone we all knew.

When that wound down, it was still light out so I went over to Mianus for a brief stroll.

What a nasty sight to stomach first thing in the parking lot - some arrogant bastard couldn't park correctly but I was soon cheered up by spotted the golden luminescence spotted on the trees across the river.
FC a-hole!
A spot of sunlight thru the trees
Happily the park was relatively bug free and I wandered to a few granite large outcroppings I don't normally go to on my mountain bike...
Dead end of short trail off Peak Trail
A look down from Ridge Run
Sadly it looks like a bunch of trees will be cut down near the Merriebrook Bridge - Paul Bunyan would cringe!



No comments:

Post a Comment