Sunday, October 23, 2016

Woodway, PValley and Sleepy Hollow

Sleepy Hollow Park

I was a beautiful day (midweek) and I wandered over to check out Sleepy Hollow in Springdale. The pond was nice (ducks are highlighted) but the trails are almost non-existent. There is potential here --not for biking - just cut some better trails thru out the woods...
Sleepy Hollow Park - Springdale
Woodway Park
Almost every time I head in here - I see deer. We've kind of stuck up a friendship!
Deer Encounter - Friday Lunch Hour Ride
Deer Encounter - Sunday Late fternnon

Trumbull - Pequonnonck Valley

It's been ages since I been here but I got back for a quick ride on Sunday afternoon. Sadly, the fall colors are past their prime. The leaves were everywhere! It's a good thing I know the trails so well because at times they were almost impossible to see!
The "Burma Road" 
Under the Green Monster
Looking south over Rt 25
Kinda sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment