Saturday, August 1, 2020

Shelton (North end)

I stopped for lunch at a small restaurant in the Huntington section. It hit the spot!

I was scheduled to have a family phone call with my sisters and my Mom so I sat on a rock on the side of a stream behind the restaurant and made the call!

Shelton Lakes Rec Path

Wooee! --  This is a simple yet fun place to ride
I turned off to try a little single track on the second entrance to Turkey Trot. It's a fun trail and great for an old man like me! But the heat was so oppressive I didn't do the full loop (I may go back tomorrow :-) ) 
Lastly the ride out was almost all downhill - I remember coasting for at least five minutes for one stretch -- Wooeee!

Stop for a sec to chat with a deer near Silent Waters Lake (it was a nice but one-sided conversation ;-) ) 
 Damage wasn't much at all today....

Shelton Lakes Map >

No comments:

Post a Comment