Friday, December 30, 2022

Coop Road - Case Mountain

In keeping with my recent "Abandoned Road Exploration" theme, I road Coop Road at Case Mountain today. The weather was amazing for this time of year - in the 50s and sunny so it was a pleasant ride. My destination was the former bridge...

The purple arrow indicates where I veered off the old road and had to ascend the powerline trail instead.  It looked pretty daunting but I made it without dismounting!

The first stretch until the power lines is pretty straight ahead -- I've ridden it before.

Yikes - -the powerline ascent!
Back on the old road...
I made it the the bridge- yeah!
To the east is what appeared to be remnants of an old dam...
...and another (nicer) trail
On my way back - I snapped a photo of the powerline hills

No comments:

Post a Comment