Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Double Header Plus!

I did a double header today (well almost a triple header if you count my hike at Smith School).

Smith School Trails

In the morning I hiked Parcel 3 at the Smith School Trails and widened a couple of tight turns with the rake and GPSd the Maze area, The GPS--as expected--didn't turn out so great.  Due to the tightness of the loops, there were quite a few crossover errors. I fudged it the best I could for the graphic map.

R3 - start of the mini-Sidewinder


Dividend Pond

I drove over to Dividend Pond for a quickie which of course included both the mini Sidewinder ravines as well as the Pit Viper and Back to the Future trails.


River Highlands 

Next,  over at River Highlands for a change I rode Upper PowerGlide in the opposite direction and ventured the amazing rim trails along the ravines. They were freakin' awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment