Monday, September 7, 2015

Quickie in the Valley

I did a quickie loop of the valley today, trying to get some well-needed recreational exercise before the heat wave set in.

Starting from Whitney, I rode south on the White until the Dam and came back via the Blue. I was having some clothing issues* and decided to quit earlier just as the temperature went up quite a bit.

Its been ages since I visited this spot. It nice to see folks have built up a stone walkway across the river here. My son and I used to come bombing down the hill from the rail trail across the river and try to make it across on our bikes. We never succeeded making it all the way across and ended up with wet feet!

 These classic spots looked nice in the mid morning sun

 ---
* the dirty details: underwear slippage!

No comments:

Post a Comment