Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Urban Trek - Manhattan Bridge

Today on my lunch hour I took a brisk Urban Trek and walked to the Manhattan Bridge.

This Urban Car Park caught my eye...
stacked cars
Getting to the walkway/bikeway was strangely vey difficult - I ended up hopping over a fence but it was great to see so many bicyclists out on a beautiful day.
roof garden
The fence blocked the photos a bit but it was nice to get to the point where I was actually over the water. I couldn't linger long -- it was my lunch hour -- but the weather was beautiful and I worked up a sweat walking so briskly. :-)
On return I snapped a photo of this section - it was actually majestic in an old-fashioned way. There were steps in each grotto to sight-see over the edge but sadly they were fenced off...



No comments:

Post a Comment