Monday, September 6, 2021

Case Mountain Loops

It was a gorgeous day and perfect weather for mountain biking. I headed up to Case and parked at the Line Street lot.

I rode a couple of loops starting out of the north end of the lot. Some of these trails I had hiked before. Although there was plenty of uphill huffing and puffing - riding (or shall I shall flying) down Black Mamba was worth it!

Although the tree down here kinda blocked things...

Once back at the lot, I rode this second loop:
There's another blockage here but I believe this has been here a while as there's an alternate trail 30 ft or so nearby.

Love the fern forest floor carpet!
At the pond, there were concrete remnants underwater...

Next I headed over to finish the Charter Oak Greenway...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment