Monday, September 6, 2021

Charter Oak Greenway - Bolton Stretch

After riding a couple of loops at Case Mountain, I decided to ride the section of the Charter Oak Greenway I had yet to do - the last stretch between Birch Mtn Road and The Bolton Notch. I hadn't ridden this on my earlier trek back in April.

It was mostly uphill and a bit more strenuous on the mountain bike but nevertheless I did it without dismounting.
After a long uphill to this sign, there's a super long downhill stretch before getting to the bridge. Ooo yeah!

Once at Bolton Notch, I of course had to re-ride thru the tunnel and a rock cut - I never tire of rock cuts!
Due to all the heavy rain we had recently, there was even a small waterfall! :-)
After the ride back, I stopped by the Highland Market for a sandwich...

No comments:

Post a Comment