Sunday, August 20, 2023

Up and Over Scabs - the Case Mtn Ride

It was a gorgeous day - not too hot and nice and sunny so I had big plans to ride a lot of Case Mtn.  

Although I was hoping to hit Perestroika and get down to the trails around the old Coop Road bridge (Khanada, etc.) this old man pooped out and high tailed it back via N95, Pandemic, etc instead. Still for me, it was pretty productive!

  • Dingleberry
  • Stolen Lunch Money (I walked the boulder-strewn descent ascent stream crossing)
  • Covid-19
  • Scabs (a couple of short stretches I walked :-(  )
  • Cornholio
  • Black Mamba (wow - what a freakin' great trail!)
  • Scabs
  • Scabs Fort (I ended up walking the first third of it :-( )
  • Nutter Butter
  • N95 (I bombed this super fast!)
  • Pandemic 
  • Little Dipper (a pleasant surprise - not too bad of an uphill!)
  • Stolen Lunch Money
  • Mountain Road (a bit rocky straight uphill but doable)

Highlights:


After lunch at home, I went to Great Hill Pond to hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment