Saturday, March 28, 2015

Abandoned Artist Cottage in Ballston Lake

Abandoned Artist Cottage in Ballston Lake

I have always been curious about this quaint little cottage visible from Lakehill Road and ventured close to get a better look.



I snapped a short movie of the now disheveled interior.  Such a shame -- it looked like such a classy little "cabin in the woods".

I next scooted up to the north of Ballston Lake and walked on out on the fishing pier. Although the lake was frozen, I gingerly stepped off the end of the pier and proved it was mushy and incapable of supporting me :-)


The Jim Tedisco Fitness Trail

I next drove up to Ballston Spa to hike the Rail Trail in Town. I have posted the short trek in my Rail Trails Blog >

More About the Artist and Cottage




No comments:

Post a Comment