Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Across the River today

Dividend Pond

After parking at the backside (Golf course) of Dividend Pond and riding all the official trails, I ventured on to a pseudo trail that overlooked the huge "dirt bike" pit. It dead ended into nothing but I got a great shot overlooking the pit from "secret" vantage point.


River Highlands

I then went over to River Highlands and rode a few trails. My front tire went flabby after hitting a log up and over pretty hard so negotiating the corners and hills on Upper and Lower Powerglide were mighty tricky at high speed. :-) Although I wanted to hit Lower Powerglide,  I had to exit via the Green Trail as the tire was almost flat at that point!

Rocky Hill

After a great ride at Dividend Pond and then River Highlands, I ventured down to the Rocky Hill ferry.
Looks like a renovated railroad station!
I nursed a beer here
Could resist checking out the abandoned foundry and the huge silos

No comments:

Post a Comment